Linden Square Assisted Living
Assisted living is great living at Linden Square. Our cozy community in Saline has every convenience and comfort of home, as well as friends to meet, things to do, and a great time to be had every day.
Our luxurious yet accessible one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio apartments are all furnished with the following
- Orthopedic bed (twin size) with accompanying nightstand
- Bath with non-slip floor, walk-in shower, handheld showerhead, over-the-sink storage, and handrails for safety and comfort, private to your apartment
- Coordinated linens and window treatments for functional beauty
- Privately controlled heating and cooling
- Easy-open bay window to let in fresh air, sunlight, and a view of Linden Square grounds
- Wireless internet
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Basic cable TV (upgrades optional)
- Emergency call system
- Utilities (excluding telephone) included
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, and sink (select units only)
Residents also have the ability to furnish their apartments with desired personal items, to make the unit their own.
The Linden Square assisted living community, designed to promote residents’ comfort and convenience, has a host of advantageous characteristics:
- Accessibility, barrier-free
- Security system
- Covered entrance
- Common areas that are comfortable and pleasant including the lobby, dining area, and living room with a working fireplace
- Catering service for on-site entertaining and events
- Central air conditioning
- Activities room with a large-screen television and plenty of options in games, puzzles, books, and exercise equipment
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- Furnished patio
- Hydrotherapy whirlpool tub
- Convenient parks, shopping, churches, and medical facilities nearby
We know that pets are a great source of joy, which is why small cats and dogs are permitted at Linden Square. Visiting pets must be restrained at all times, either in a pet carrier, on a leash, or carried in arms.
To keep a pet on premises, residents must be able to care for the animal without assistance, and register the animal upon move-in and annually thereafter. The following must be presented to the Administrator to register a pet (breed and size restrictions also apply).
- Proof of neutering or spaying
- Proof of license (per local governing entity)
- Current, veterinarian-approved rabies certificate
- Photograph of animal, no smaller than 3”x5”
- Collar to be worn by animal at all times, which includes license tag, owner name, rabies tag, and inoculations tag
Apartment & Building Floor Plans
Click the links below to view Linden Square’s building layout and sample apartment styles.
“The Terrace” Memory Care Apartments
Building Floor Plans