Sheldon Meadows Assisted Living
There is no compromise between want and need at Sheldon Meadows–we have all the services you need, and the amenities you want! Enjoy our common areas and tended grounds, as well as your personal apartment, that combines home-like comfort with the convenience of assisted living.
Our spacious and comfortable studio apartments are barrier-free and accessible, in addition to their many benefits including:
- Basic satellite television (upgrades available)
- Utilities included (except telephone service)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Emergency call system
- Large, easy to open bay window in living area with gorgeous view of the grounds
- Elegant window treatments that coordinate with apartment furniture and linens
- Bathroom linen closet and over-sink storage
- Large private bath with walk-in showers, non-slip flooring, handrails, and hand-held shower wands.
- Twin bed with orthopedic mattress and nightstand
- Residents of Sheldon Meadows are welcome to bring furniture and personal items to their apartment.
Our lovely community features a host of conveniences, which include:
- Pleasant common areas including a dining room, lobby sitting area, and living room with a fireplace
- Covered portico entrance
- Bathing room with whirlpool/hydrotherapy tub
- Activities room with books, games, puzzles, large screen TV, and exercise equipment
- Patio with chairs, tables, and umbrellas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and raised flowerbeds
- Convenient location with access to nearby shopping, churches, parks, medical centers, and other neighborhood features
- Full service barbershop and beauty salon (additional fees apply)
- Catering services for special events and personal entertaining
- 24-hour entry security system
- Central air conditioning
- Barrier-free accessibility
Small cats and dogs are permitted to reside at Sheldon Meadows, so long as the owner is capable of caring for his or her pet without staff assistance. All pets must be registered when they move in, and re-registered annually. Required pet registration materials:
- Collar with license tag, valid rabies tag, proof of inoculations tag, and owner name
- Photograph of animal (minimum size 3”x5”)
- Current rabies certificate, signed by veterinarian
- Proof of spaying/neutering
- Proof of current license (per local governance)
- We also welcome visiting pets at Sheldon Meadows, so long as during their visits they are restrained by use of a lead, are carried, or are contained in a pet travel carrier.
Apartment & Building Floor Plans
Click the links below to view Sheldon Meadows’s building layout and sample apartment styles.