The Village at Park Terrace
At the Village at Park Terrace, we like to think it’s our quality services that set us apart from other senior communities in the Muskegon area. We truly work to make sure all of our residents have their needs and wants met. Since our residents are our first priority, we offer a wide variety of services that come included in your monthly rental fee, as well as a few optional add-on services that work to make your life easier.
Health & Wellness
The Village at Park Terrace is part of a greater continuum of care community that works in conjunction with the Seminole Shores Assisted Living Center. As such, we take the health and well-being of our residents very seriously. That’s why we offer a wide range of health and wellness service at no additional cost:
- A well-equipped fitness center where you can try out one of the many cardio machines, work on strength training to prevent falls, or practice your physical therapy.
- Regularly scheduled exercise classes to help you stay in shape
- Wellness seminars
- Foot care
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Eyeglass and hearing aid checkups
Out & About
There’s nothing more fun than a day at the mall or an outing to one of the beautiful Lake Michigan beaches in Muskegon. Whether you have a car or not, the Village at Park Terrace Community bus is available to all residents at no additional cost, and regularly takes trips to:
- Supermarkets and grocery stores
- Shopping centers, malls, and area department stores
- Other local excursions based on resident request, including nearby parks and senior centers
While we hope that all of our included services meet, if not exceed, all of your day-to-day needs, we know that sometimes you also need a little luxury in your life! That’s why we offer a wide variety of add-on services that you can opt for when you need them, at a small additional fee. You’re welcome to use any of these services at your convenience, and you’ll only be charged when you actually use them! Our add-on services include, but are not limited to:
- Delicious homemade brunch and dinners—Whether you’d just rather go out for dinner, or you haven’t made it to the grocery store this week, the Village at Park Terrace always has hot, homemade options available, served in our elegant dining room. We also offer meal packages as well, if you’d like to take advantage of our wonderful cook on a regular basis.
- Housekeeping—Cleaning can be a hassle, we get it. We offer housekeeping services on a bi-weekly, weekly, or a “spring cleaning” only basis. Feel free to work out a schedule with our friendly housekeeping staff that best suits your needs.
- Laundry service—Have our staff take care of all of your laundry for you, or opt to just have your linens professionally cleaned.
- Handyperson—If you’ve got odd jobs around the apartment you’d like taken care of, whether it’s hanging shelves or putting up picture frames, our on-staff handyperson can take care of your project, big or small.
- Full service barber and beauty salon—There’s nothing better than a new ‘do or a fresh shave, so we make sure those services are always readily available for all of our residents.
And if there’s a service you’re looking for, but haven’t seen on our site, make sure to give us a call! We do our best to accommodate the needs and the wants of each of our residents, and we’ll work with you to make sure you have all of the services you’re looking for.