Welcome ToGRAND PINES ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
Grand Haven, MI
1410 S. Ferry Street, Grand Haven, MI | 616-850-2150
1410 S. Ferry St.
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Grand Pines Assisted Living Center, located in Grand Haven, Michigan, offers exceptional services, amenities, and affordability to meet your assisted living needs. Grand Pines offers support services personalized to the individual needs of our residents, including specialized care for those suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other forms of memory impairment from our dedicated care center, in addition to housekeeping, laundry service, and daily meals.
Grand Pines Living Center is fully licensed by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MMDHHS) as a Home for the Aged. Our staff is carefully vetted and thoroughly trained to care for and monitor our residents’ physical and mental well-being.
We invite you to visit Grand Pines and see for yourself the quality of care and living arrangements at our facility. Have lunch with us and a take personal tour of our facilities; call us (616-850-2150) or click here to set it up!
TOUR GRAND PINES ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
Take a virtual tour through the video provided or contact us below to set-up a tour of the beautiful Grand Pines community and see our features firsthand.
GRAND PINES ASSISTED LIVING CENTER AMENITIES
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and raised flowerbeds
- Barrier-free accessibility
- 24-hour entry security system
- Central air conditioning
- Pleasant common areas including a dining room, lobby sitting area, and living room with a fireplace
- Catering services for special events and personal entertaining
- Patio with chairs, tables, and umbrellas
- Convenient location with access to nearby shopping, churches, parks, medical centers, and other neighborhood features
- Bathing room with whirlpool/hydrotherapy tub
- Activities room with books, games, puzzles, large screen TV, and exercise equipment
- Covered portico entrance
- Full service barbershop and beauty salon (additional fees apply)