Welcome ToRAILSIDE ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
7955 Byron Center Ave SW
Byron Center, MI 49315
Railside Assisted Living Center, located in Byron Center, Michigan, offers a variety of services and amenities to meet your assisted living needs. In addition to housekeeping, laundry service, and daily meals, Railside offers support services personalized to the individual needs of our residents, including specialized care for those suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other forms of memory impairment.
Railside Assisted Living Center is fully licensed as a Home for the Aged by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MMDHHS). Our staff is carefully vetted and thoroughly trained to care for and monitor our residents’ physical and mental well-being.
We invite you to visit Railside and see for yourself our comfortable living arrangements and high-quality care. Join us for lunch and a personal tour of our facilities; call us (616) 878-4620 or click here to set up a date!
TOUR RAILSIDE ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
RAILSIDE ASSISTED LIVING CENTER AMENITIES
- Convenient location with access to nearby shopping, churches, parks, medical centers, and other neighborhood features
- Patio with chairs, tables, and umbrellas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and raised flowerbeds
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Catering services for special events and personal entertaining
- Full service barbershop and beauty salon (additional fees apply)
- 24-hour entry security system
- Pleasant common areas including a dining room, lobby sitting area, and living room with a fireplace
- Bathing room with whirlpool/hydrotherapy tub
- Activities room with books, games, puzzles, large screen TV, and exercise equipment
- Basic satellite television (upgrades available)
- Covered portico entrance
- Central air conditioning
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Emergency call system