Welcome ToSEMINOLE SHORES ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
SEMINOLE SHORES ASSISTED LIVING CENTERMuskegon/Norton Shores, MI
850 SEMINOLE ROAD, NORTON SHORES, MI | 231-780-2944
850 Seminole Rd.
Norton Shores, MI 49441
Our carefully selected staff is trained to provide these services and to observe each resident, monitoring their physical and mental health, and our facility is licensed fully through the Office of Child and Adult Licensing at the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) as a Home for the Aged.
If you would like to experience Seminole Shores’ accommodations for yourself, please schedule a visit with us by calling (231) 780-2944 or clicking here. You will receive a personal tour, as well as the opportunity to share a meal with us. We look forward to seeing you!
TOUR SEMINOLE SHORES ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
SEMINOLE SHORES ASSISTED LIVING CENTER AMENITIES
- Comfortable common areas including a living room with fireplace, dining room, lobby, and patio
- Portico entrance
- Central air conditioning
- Barrier-free accessibility
- 24-hour security entry system
- Activities room with games, puzzles, library, big screen TV, and exercise equipment
- Full-service beauty salon and barbershop (additional fees)
- Catering service for parties and events
- Convenient location near local shopping, medical centers, churches, parks, and more