Welcome ToTHE VILLAGE AT LAFRANIER WOODS SENIOR COMMUNITY
Welcome to the Village at LaFranier Woods, Traverse City’s premier independent senior living community!
Get In Touch
At the Village at LaFranier Woods, we’re dedicated to providing you with the spacious accommodations, services, and amenities you need to live the comfortable, independent lifestyle you deserve. For more information on our community, keep scrolling, or jump to your area of interest using the provided links.
About Our Senior Living Community
Welcome to The Village at LaFranier Woods, a Traverse City senior living community where we aim to offer you the retirement lifestyle you deserve, at a price you can afford. The Village at LaFranier Woods is a brand new, modern senior community that’s built with residents in mind. Residents of The Village at LaFranier Woods are 55 years and older, who want a luxurious, spacious home, without the hassle that comes with keeping up a more traditional-style home. The Village at LaFranier Woods is conveniently located at 1463 Orchard Hill Pkwy, Traverse City, MI.
The Village at LaFranier Woods works to offer our residents a variety of housing options to best suit each individuals’ needs. When you choose to live here, you’ll have the option of one or two-bedroom apartments in our brand-new, state-of-the-art Village building, or a two bedroom cottage that’s separate from The Village building, but still on The Village at LaFranier Woods campus. The Village at LaFranier Woods living spaces offer controlled access and inviting community rooms so that each and every resident is able to join in on fun community activities.
Welcome to Traverse City. Welcome to the Village at LaFranier Woods.
If you’re looking to maintain the independent lifestyle you deserve, in a beautiful town like Traverse City, there’s no better option than The Village at LaFranier Woods. We strive to provide all of the services and amenities our residents need, as well as the community excursions and activities you want to spice up your routine. The Village at LaFranier Woods offers a carefree, affordable option for those looking to retire in Traverse City. It’s close to necessities like the grocery store and shopping centers, and conveniently close to where you can find all sorts of things to do, from heading to the beach for dinner to taking in the festivals that happen all summer long
The Village at LaFranier Woods Apartment Amenities
- Private dining room for special events and holidays
- Coin-free laundry rooms on each floor
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor grounds and patio areas with an outdoor fireplace, tables, chairs, and umbrellas perfect for a picnic or an afternoon outdoors
- Formal community dining room
- Conveniently located elevators
- Trash disposal room on each floor
- Modern fitness center
- Secure, controlled access to buildings with 24-hour entry intercom systems
- Central air conditioning
- Barrier-free accessibility
The Village at LaFranier Woods Community Features
- Billiards and game room
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Mail station with private interior mailboxes
- Wireless internet access throughout main Village building
- Carports and garages (additional fee)
- Individual storage areas (additional fee)
- Guest suite for overnight visitors (additional fee)
- Prime location near Traverse City’s local shops and boutiques, banks, grocery stores, parks, natural areas, the lakeshore, and other local points of interest.
Our Pet Policy
For security reasons, we do have certain restrictions on the size and type of cat or dog. When you move into the Village at Bay Ridge with your pet, we will require an extra pet deposit, as well as copies of current vaccination records and spay/neuter certificate.
We also welcome pet visitors at any time in our community, as long as they remain on their leash, are carried, or arrive in a pet travel carrier.
Health and Wellness
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Eyeglass and hearing aid checkups
- Wellness seminars
- Monthly opportunities to “Ask a Nurse”
- Fall prevention and strength training exercise programs
Out and About Services
- Local supermarkets
- Local banks
- Community library
- Shopping malls and area department stores
- Local senior center
- The Traverse City YMCA
- Many other destinations based on regular resident requests.
- Chef-prepared dinners—Available Monday through Friday, dinners are served in our elegant formal dining room. You can choose to simply pay as you go, or opt for an extended meal plan. Again, you’ll never pay for a meal you don’t eat.
- Housekeeping services—Choose a housekeeping schedule that fits your lifestyle. We offer biweekly, weekly, and spring cleaning options, so you can have your house cleaned regularly if you wish, or just every once in a while when you don’t have time to get to it yourself.
- Laundry service—We’ll wash all of your laundry for you, or just your linens. You choose an option that fits you best, and you’ll only pay when you need us to do the laundry.
- Handyperson—We hope our residents feel welcome to change and decorate their apartments in a way that suits their tastes. Sometimes that means you need to hang shelves, picture frames, or move in some more furniture. Hire our handyperson to handle those harder-to-handle odd jobs for you!
- Full-service barber/beauty salon—Whether you’re getting your hair done for a night out, or you just need a bit of a cut and style, we offer a full-service beauty salon right in the community. Go whenever your schedule allows.
If there’s a service you’re looking for that you don’t see on any of the above lists, don’t hesitate to ask! Our friendly staff is here to help, and we’re willing to work with you to ensure that all of your needs and wants are met. Give our office a call at 231-883-0078 or email us at email@example.com for more information, or with any questions you may have.