Welcome ToEDGEWOOD ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
4850 Gratiot Rd.
Saginaw, MI 48638
Edgewood Assisted Living Center is an assisted living community in Saginaw, Michigan. We are fully licensed by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and offer innumerable services and a high standard of care to all of our residents. Our competent and caring staff will take care of meals, housekeeping, and laundry, in addition to any other support you may need, to give you the quality of life you deserve.
Don’t just take our word for it, stop by and see for yourself! We’d love to have lunch with you and show you around our lovely facility and grounds.
TOUR EDGEWOOD ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
Take a virtual tour through the video provided or contact us below to set-up a tour of the Edgewood community and see our features firsthand.
EDGEWOOD ASSISTED LIVING CENTER AMENITIES
- A location close to shopping, churches, medical centers, and more
- Picturesque grounds and gardens
- 24 hour entry security system
- Covered entrance
- Patio with umbrellas and outdoor seating
- Catering service for events and entertaining
- Common areas that are spacious and comfortable: dining room, lobby, living room with fireplace
- Central air-conditioning
- Accessibility, barrier-free
- Whirlpool/hydrotherapy bath
- Barber and beauty salon (extra)