7955 BYRON CENTER AVE SW, BYRON CENTER, MI | 616-878-4620
Railside Assisted Living
Are you looking for assisted living support with the feel of home? At Railside Assisted Living Center, there is no compromise. Our tight-knit community of friendly people, comfortable accommodations, and facility features will make you feel right at home!
All of our studio apartments are accessible and barrier-free, and offer plenty of space with a cozy, homey feel. Each apartment contains:
- Twin bed with orthopedic mattress and nightstand
- Large private bath with walk-in showers, non-slip flooring, handrails, and hand-held shower wands.
- Bathroom linen closet and over-sink storage
- Elegant window treatments that coordinate with apartment furniture and linens
- Large, easy to open bay window in living area with gorgeous view of the grounds
- Emergency call system
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Utilities included (except telephone service)
- Basic satellite television (upgrades available)
Residents are welcome and encouraged to bring desired personal items and furniture to make their apartment feel like home.
Our community has a bounty of features designed to make our residents’ experience comfortable and enjoyable. Railside boasts:
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Central air conditioning
- 24-hour entry security system
- Catering services for special events and personal entertaining
- Full service barbershop and beauty salon (additional fees apply)
- Convenient location with access to nearby shopping, churches, parks, medical centers, and other neighborhood features
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and raised flowerbeds
- Patio with chairs, tables, and umbrellas
- Activities room with books, games, puzzles, large screen TV, and exercise equipment
- Bathing room with whirlpool/hydrotherapy tub
- Covered portico entrance
- Pleasant common areas including a dining room, lobby sitting area, and living room with a fireplace
Your best friend is welcome here! Small cats and dogs are permitted at Railside, as long as the resident is able to care for his or her pet without assistance. All pets must be registered upon acquisition, and re-registered annually. Registration requires:
- Proof of current license (per local governance)
- Proof of spaying/neutering
- Current rabies certificate, signed by veterinarian
- Photograph of animal (minimum size 3”x5”)
- Collar with license tag, valid rabies tag, proof of inoculations tag, and owner name
Size and breed restrictions do apply.
Visiting pets are also welcome anytime, but must be kept on a lead, be carried, or in a pet travel carrier.
Apartment & Building Floor Plans
Click the links below to view Railside’s building layout and sample apartment styles.