The Village at the Pines
As a resident at the Village at the Pines, you’ll enjoy a host of services you can’t find anywhere else. We believe that an independent senior community is only as good as the services it provides to help residents live a fun, comfortable lifestyle that meets all of their needs. When you live at our location in Grand Haven, you’ll have access to all of the following services:
Health & Wellness
The Village at the Pines is more than just an independent senior living community, we also pride ourselves on our top of the line continuum of care community, which includes both the Village at the Pines and the nearby Grand Pines Assisted Living Center. That’s why we always strive to put health and wellness first, and why we offer various health and wellness services to all of our residents, free of charge:
- Fitness room
- Eyeglass and hearing aid checkups
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Wellness seminars
- Fall prevention and strength training exercise programs
- Monthly opportunities to “Ask the Nurse”
Out & About
Included in your monthly fee to the Village at the Pines are regularly scheduled bus trips that take you out and about Grand Haven. We work to make our bus trips both fun and helpful to our residents, and we always take resident requests into consideration when scheduling new excursions. Regularly scheduled bus trips will take you to:
- Local supermarkets
- The local senior center
- Shopping centers, malls, as well as area department stores
- The library
And because we believe our residents should never be limited in the services they’re able to receive, we also provide the following services at a small additional fee:
- Delicious homemade meals served daily in our spacious, elegant formal dining room. Weekly meal packages are also available.
- Personal laundry service—Choose to have all of your laundry taken care of by our fastidious employees, or opt to just have your linens washed by us.
- Housekeeping services—Available on whatever schedule you choose: bi-weekly, weekly, or just when you need some serious spring-cleaning handled.
- Full-service barber and beauty salon
- Handyperson available for whatever sized odd job you’ve got going—from decorating your new apartment to installing a shelf.