1410 S. Ferry Street, Grand Haven, MI | 616-850-2150
Grand Pines Assisted Living
Grand Pines is an assisted living center, but it’s also so much more. We work hard to meet our residents’ care needs, while also providing them with a home and a community that they are glad to be a part of.
In addition to lots of space and barrier-free accessibility, each of our lovely apartments contains
- Large private bath with walk-in showers, non-slip flooring, handrails, and hand-held shower wands
- Twin bed with orthopedic mattress and nightstand
- Bathroom linen closet and over-sink storage
- Basic satellite television (upgrades available)
- Elegant window treatments that coordinate with apartment furniture and linens
- Emergency call system
- Large, easy to open bay window in living area with gorgeous view of the grounds
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Utilities included (except telephone service)
We also encourage residents to bring desired personal items and furniture to their apartments to make them feel at home.
Grand Pines isn’t just an assisted living center—it’s a community. Our community has numerous features designed with our residents’ happiness and comfort in mind.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and raised flowerbeds
- Barrier-free accessibility
- 24-hour entry security system
- Central air conditioning
- Pleasant common areas including a dining room, lobby sitting area, and living room with a fireplace
- Catering services for special events and personal entertaining
- Covered portico entrance
- Full service barbershop and beauty salon (additional fees apply)
- Patio with chairs, tables, and umbrellas
- Convenient location with access to nearby shopping, churches, parks, medical centers, and other neighborhood features
- Bathing room with whirlpool/hydrotherapy tub
- Activities room with books, games, puzzles, large screen TV, and exercise equipment
Pets are allowed! Small cats and dogs (size and breed restrictions apply) are permitted at our facility, as long as the resident is able to care for his or her pet without assistance. All pets must be registered upon admission, and re-registered annually. To register your pet, you need:
- Collar with license tag, valid rabies tag, proof of inoculations tag, and owner name
- Proof of current license (per local governance)
- Photograph of animal (minimum size 3”x5”)
- Current rabies certificate, signed by veterinarian
- Proof of spaying/neutering
If a pet would like to visit Grand Pines, that’s allowed too! Visiting pets must be be carried, kept on a leash, or in a pet travel carrier while on our grounds.
Apartment & Building Floor Plans
Click the links below to view the Grand Pines building layout and sample apartment styles.