Seminole Shores Assisted Living
Your new home is waiting for you at Seminole Shores! Our apartments and well-appointed facility have everything you need to be comfortable and enjoy yourself. Spend time enjoying the sun on our patio, in the salon getting a new ‘do, or just enjoy a pretty view from your own apartment – at Seminole Shores, you can do it all!
Seminole Shores offers both studio and one bedroom apartments that are spacious and barrier-free. Our apartments feature
- Orthopedic twin beds with nightstands
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers, non-slip flooring, hand-held shower wands, and handrails, linen closet, and storage cabinet
- Large, easy-open bay window with beautiful, coordinated window treatments and a view of Seminole Shores’ gorgeous grounds
- Heat and air conditioning, individually controlled
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Emergency call system, in-unit
- Utilities all included (excepting telephone service)
- Carpeting throughout the unit
- Satellite TV (basic service provided, upgrades available)
In addition to our apartment amenities, residents are welcome and encouraged to bring personal items and furniture to customize their new home.
Seminole Shores is an intentionally designed community with a variety of features that keep our residents in mind.
- Comfortable common areas including a living room with fireplace, dining room, lobby, and patio
- Portico entrance
- Central air conditioning
- Activities room with games, puzzles, library, big screen TV, and exercise equipment
- Security entry system, 24 hours per day
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Full-service beauty salon and barbershop (additional fees)
- Catering service for parties and events
- Convenient location near local shopping, medical centers, churches, parks, and more
Pets are welcome at Seminole Shores! Pets may visit at any time, but must be restrained in a carrier, on a leash, or be held for the duration of the visit. Residents are also allowed to keep a small cat or dog, so long as he or she can care for it without assistance. All pets must be registered when they move in, and on a yearly basis. Registration requires:
- Proof of current license (per local governance)
- Proof of spay/neuter
- Proof of current rabies vaccination signed by veterinarian
- Collar with owner name, license tag, rabies tag, and proof of inoculations tag
- Photograph of animal (no smaller than 3”x5”)
Size and breed restrictions apply.