820 E. Cleveland Road, Granger, IN | 574-247-4680
The Village at Arborwood
At the Village at Arborwood, we truly believe that it’s our wide range of services and amenities that set us apart from other Indiana independent senior living communities. We hope that each of our residents feels at home in their new apartment and to ensure that you do, we provide a variety of both complementary and optional add-on services. If there’s a service you’re looking for that you don’t see on one of the following lists, make sure to give our office a call! Our friendly, helpful staff are willing to work with you to make sure you have everything you need here at the Village at Arborwood.
Health & Wellness
Because the Village at Arborwood is an independent senior living community, it’s important to us that our residents have ample opportunity to exercise and maintain their health as they continue to live here. That’s why we provide the following health and wellness services, at no additional charge
- Fully equipped fitness room
- Regular exercise classes
- Wellness seminars
- Eyeglass and hearing aid checkups
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Foot care services
As we mentioned before, it is the mission of the Village at Arborwood to ensure that we meet each of our residents’ needs to the best of our ability. If you don’t see the service you’re looking for, be sure to get in touch with our staff.
At the Village at Arborwood, we don’t believe in charging you for a service you’re not using. So, we make the following add-on services available for you to request at your own leisure. You’ll only be charged for these services as you use them:
- Housekeeping—Choose from a weekly, bi-weekly, or even just a spring cleaning. Simply get in touch with our community housekeeper, and they’ll be able to set up a cleaning schedule that works for you.
- Laundry service—If you’d like us to handle some of your laundry, or even all of it, just let us know! We offer a full laundry service, as well as a “just your linens” option. Choose the option you need most, or feel free to continue washing your own laundry in one of our coin-free laundry rooms located on each floor.
- Homemade dinners—Whether you just haven’t made it to the grocery store this week or you’re looking for a delicious dinner out, our chef is cooking up new dishes Monday through Friday! Served in our elegant dining room, you can choose to pay as you go, or check out one of our available meal packages.
- Handyperson—No matter the job—big, small, or in-between—our on-site handyperson is available to tackle it for you.
- Barber/beauty salon—The Village at Arborwood also features a full service barber/beauty salon, where you can book a hair appointment or shave at your convenience.
Out & About
What if we told you there was a bus that would drop you at the doorstep of all of your regular errand locations? Well at the Village at Arborwood, we’ve got one! Free of charge for all of our residents, the Village at Arborwood community bus makes running errands a breeze. Trips are regularly scheduled to:
- Local banks
- Supermarkets and grocery stores
- Shopping centers, malls, and other area department stores
- Local senior center
- A variety of other locations based on resident requests