17283 ROSY MOUND LANE, GRAND HAVEN, MI | 616-935-2220
The Village at Rosy Mound
Here at the Village at Rosy Mound, we believe in a more holistic approach to senior living communities. We don’t just give you the keys to your home and disappear, but instead find that everyone has a better experience when they have access to services that better their lives. We believe that an independent senior living community is best represented by the services they offer their residents, and we hope our wide range of offerings show just how dedicated we are to ensuring that each of our residents enjoys a fun, comfortable lifestyle that meets all of their needs. When you choose to live at the Village at Rosy Mound, you’ll have access to each of the following services:
Health & Wellness
Part of our holistic approach to independent senior living community life includes access to preventative care services that help you stay healthy and strong. We always strive to put the health and wellness of our residents first, by offering a top-of-the-line continuum of care community, as well as the following health and wellness services:
- Eyeglass and hearing aid checkups
- Wellness seminars
- Fall prevention and strength training exercise programs
- Regular blood pressure check
- Monthly opportunities to “Ask the Nurse”
- Controlled access fitness room
Out & About
We understand that not all of our residents have access to a vehicle, and we work to organize regular activities and bus trips that take you out and about Grand Haven. From regular old grocery runs to more fun shopping center and library excursions, our out and about services are included in your monthly fee to the Village at Rosy Mound, and are geared to be both fun and helpful. We always take resident requests into consideration when scheduling new excursions, but regularly scheduled bus trips head to:
- The local senior center
- Nearby grocery stores and supermarkets
- Malls, shopping centers, and area department stores
- The library
- Area Restaurants
Because we believe our residents shouldn’t have to pay for anything they don’t need, we offer the following optional add-on services at a nominal fee:
- Personal laundry service – Whether you just need your linens taken care of, or you’d like all of your laundry washed by our fastidious employees, know that our personal laundry service can take one chore off your list.
- Delicious homemade meals – Homemade meals are served daily in our elegant dining room, and all residents have access to those meals for a small fee. If cooking just isn’t your thing, know that weekly meal packages are also available.
- Full-service beauty salon and barber
- Housekeeping services – Our friendly, thorough housekeeping staff is available at your convenience. Whether you need a bit of help with holiday cleaning, or you’d prefer a bi-weekly housekeeper to tidy your home, you can schedule housekeeping services when it suits you.
- Handyperson – If you’ve got a few odd jobs around the house you need fixed up, our handyperson is available to help.
Please know that the Village at Rosy Mound is here to accommodate our residents as best possible. If you don’t see a service listed here that you’re interested in, please give us a call. We can always work to arrange additional services.