Welcome ToWAVERLY MEADOWS
755 E. 16th Street, Holland, MI | 616-392-8246
755 E. 16th St.
Holland, MI 49423
Welcome to Waverly Meadows, Holland’s finest independent senior living community. At Waverly Meadows, you can enjoy all the luxuries and comfort of your own home, without the hassle or work. As an independent senior living community, we cater to residents of 55 years or older who are looking for a convenient home to spend their later years.
We provide one and two bedroom apartments that feature full kitchens, a patio or balcony, and all the comforts of home. Since Waverly Meadows is a senior living community, you’ll also have access to the features and benefits of our expansive common rooms and services. These include, but certainly aren’t limited to a full calendar of social activities, updated every month, as well as opportunities to volunteer with organizations in the surrounding area.
Waverly Meadows: A Lifestyle You Deserve, An Apartment You Can Afford.
WAVERLY MEADOWS AMENITIES
- Outstanding location close to grocery stores, department store and mall shopping, banks, restaurants, and other neighborhood amenities including a few minute drive to the Evergreen Commons Senior Center
- Public transportation right at your doorstep
- Community rooms
- Arts and crafts room
- Main lounge
- Gardening area
- Outdoor patio with tables, chairs, and umbrellas
- Beauty shop
- Picturesque ponds and fountains
- Beautifully landscaped grounds perfect for walking
- Central air-conditioning
- Covered entrance portico with 24-hour entry intercom system
- Mail station with private interior mailboxes
- Coin-operated laundry rooms on site
- Trash disposal chute located on each floor
- Conveniently located elevator
- Barrier free accessibility
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Carports (additional fee)
- Individual storage areas (additional fee)