Welcome ToAPPLEDORN ASSISTED LIVING CENTER SOUTH
APPLEDORN ASSISTED LIVING CENTER SOUTHHolland, MI
727 APPLE AVE, HOLLAND, MI | 616-392-4650
The Appledorn Assisted Living Campus, located in Holland, Michigan, has options to meet any assisted living needs. All of our residents receive support in the form of daily meals, laundry, and housekeeping, in addition to other services, personalized to individual needs. The trained and attentive staff at Appledorn South work to ensure residents’ comfort and wellness.
Appledorn South has assisted living care as well as expanded memory impairment-support options to care for residents experiencing dementia and Alzheimer’s. Our facility is fully licensed by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services as a Home for the Aged.
Visit our fine community and see how we live at Appledorn Assisted Living Center!
TOUR THE APPLEDORN ASSISTED LIVING CENTER SOUTH
APPLEDORN ASSISTED LIVING CENTER SOUTH AMENITIES
- Catering service for on-site entertaining and events
- Central air conditioning
- Activities room with a large-screen television and plenty of options in games, puzzles, books, and exercise equipment
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- Covered entrance
- Emergency call system
- Common areas that are comfortable and pleasant including the lobby, dining area, and living room with a working fireplace
- Convenient parks, shopping, churches, and medical facilities nearby
- Furnished patio
- Accessibility, barrier-free
- Security system
- Hydrotherapy whirlpool tub