Appledorn Assisted Living Center South
Appledorn South residents experience a high standard of living everyday in our well-appointed campus near the heart of Holland. Enjoy a fun and friendly community and comfortable, pet-friendly apartments, and enjoy life at Appledorn!
Appledorn South’s sumptuous apartments, available in studio and one- and two- bedroom layouts consist of
- Easy-open bay window to let in fresh air, sunlight, and a view of Appledorn grounds
- Carpeted floors throughout
- Privately controlled heating and cooling
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Coordinated linens and window treatments for functional beauty
- Basic cable TV (upgrades optional)
- Bath with non-slip floor, walk-in shower, handheld shower head, over-the-sink storage, linen closet, and handrails for safety and comfort, private to your apartment
- Emergency call system
- Orthopedic bed (twin size) with accompanying nightstand
- Utilities (excluding telephone) included
Residents may contribute personal items and furnishings to the above mentioned features to make their apartment feel like home.
Appledorn’s pleasant and senior-friendly community design includes many features to promote comfortable living.
- Catering service for on-site entertaining and events
- Central air conditioning
- Activities room with a large-screen television and plenty of options in games, puzzles, books, and exercise equipment
- Common areas that are comfortable and pleasant including the lobby, dining area, and living room with a working fireplace
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- Covered entrance
- Convenient parks, shopping, churches, and medical facilities nearby
- Furnished patio
- Accessibility, barrier-free
- Security system
- Hydrotherapy whirlpool tub
For many, pets are an important part of life, and as such, there is a place for them at Appledorn. Pets may visit any time, as long as they are carried, in a pet container, on a leash, or otherwise restrained. An Appledorn resident may have small dogs and cats on-site, if the resident can demonstrate the ability to care for the animal, unassisted. Live-in pets must conform to breed and size restrictions, and pets must be registered annually and upon admittance of pet to Appledorn facility.
Materials required for registration:
- Collar to be worn by animal at all times, which includes license tag, owner name, rabies tag, and inoculations tag
- Photograph of animal, no smaller than 3”x5”
- Current, veterinarian-approved rabies certificate
- Proof of license (per local governing entity)
- Proof of neutering or spaying
Apartment & Building Floor Plans
Click the links below to view Appledorn South’s building layout and sample apartment styles.
“The Terrace” Memory Care Apartments
Small Studio “A”
Small Studio “B”
Large Studio “C”
Large Studio “D”
Building Floor Plans