727 APPLE AVE, HOLLAND, MI | 616-392-4650
Appledorn Assisted Living Center South
Appledorn South residents experience a high standard of living everyday in our well-appointed campus near the heart of Holland. Enjoy a fun and friendly community and comfortable, pet-friendly apartments, and enjoy life at Appledorn!
Appledorn South’s sumptuous apartments, available in studio and one- and two- bedroom layouts consist of
- Easy-open bay window to let in fresh air, sunlight, and a view of Appledorn grounds
- Carpeted floors throughout
- Privately controlled heating and cooling
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Coordinated linens and window treatments for functional beauty
- Basic cable TV (upgrades optional)
- Bath with non-slip floor, walk-in shower, handheld shower head, over-the-sink storage, linen closet, and handrails for safety and comfort, private to your apartment
- Emergency call system
- Orthopedic bed (twin size) with accompanying nightstand
- Utilities (excluding telephone) included
Residents may contribute personal items and furnishings to the above mentioned features to make their apartment feel like home.
Appledorn’s pleasant and senior-friendly community design includes many features to promote comfortable living.
- Catering service for on-site entertaining and events
- Central air conditioning
- Activities room with a large-screen television and plenty of options in games, puzzles, books, and exercise equipment
- Common areas that are comfortable and pleasant including the lobby, dining area, and living room with a working fireplace
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- Covered entrance
- Convenient parks, shopping, churches, and medical facilities nearby
- Furnished patio
- Accessibility, barrier-free
- Security system
- Hydrotherapy whirlpool tub
For many, pets are an important part of life, and as such, there is a place for them at Appledorn. Pets may visit any time, as long as they are carried, in a pet container, on a leash, or otherwise restrained. An Appledorn resident may have small dogs and cats on-site, if the resident can demonstrate the ability to care for the animal, unassisted. Live-in pets must conform to breed and size restrictions, and pets must be registered annually and upon admittance of pet to Appledorn facility.
Materials required for registration:
- Collar to be worn by animal at all times, which includes license tag, owner name, rabies tag, and inoculations tag
- Photograph of animal, no smaller than 3”x5”
- Current, veterinarian-approved rabies certificate
- Proof of license (per local governing entity)
- Proof of neutering or spaying
Apartment & Building Floor Plans
Click the links below to view Appledorn South’s building layout and sample apartment styles.