Welcome ToLINDEN SQUARE ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
650 WOODLAND DRIVE E, SALINE, MI | 734-429-7600
650 Woodland Drive E.
Saline, MI 48176
Linden Square is an MDHHS-licensed assisted living center in Saline, Michigan. We employ expert staff to provide high-quality living to our residents, including services such as daily meals, laundry, housekeeping, and more, depending on individual needs. Our caring staff strives to provide assistance as needed, to support residents in their independence, and to cultivate awareness of residents’ health, physical and otherwise.
See for yourself our comfortable accommodations and caliber of care by joining us for a meal and personal tour.
TOUR LINDEN SQUARE ASSISTED LIVING CENTER
Take a virtual tour through the video provided or contact us below to set-up a tour of the beautiful Linden Square community and see our features firsthand.
LINDEN SQUARE ASSISTED LIVING CENTER AMENITIES
- Common areas that are comfortable and pleasant including the lobby, dining area, and living room with a working fireplace
- Convenient parks, shopping, churches, and medical facilities nearby
- Accessibility, barrier-free
- Covered entrance
- Catering service for on-site entertaining and events
- Activities room with a large-screen television and plenty of options in games, puzzles, books, and exercise equipment
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- Furnished patio
- Hydrotherapy whirlpool tub
- Security system