Welcome ToVILLAGE AT PARK TERRACE
1350 W. Hackley Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49441
Welcome to the Village at Park Terrace—a premier independent senior living community located right in Muskegon, MI. This community offers residents older than the age of 55 to retire in comfort and luxury in our spacious one and two bedroom apartments, as well as our spacious two bedroom cottages. At the Village at Park Terrace, you get all of the independence of owning your own home, while our caring staff take care of the work and worry that typically come along with homeownership.
When you live at the Village at Park Terrace, you’ll not only have access to your own one or two bedroom home, but also to all of our community rooms, exciting activities, and premier resident services. And if you’re concerned about the possible necessity of further care in the future, you can rest easy the Village at Park Terrace is a part of one of the highest rated continuum of care communities in the state. This means that in the event of an acute incident, injury, or even a longer term health issue, you’ll be able to easily transfer your residence to our top-of-the-line Seminole Shores Assisted Living Center just two miles down the road.
At the Village at Park Terrace, we aim to provide the home you want, along with the services you need to maintain the lifestyle you deserve. And we don’t stop there either. We want all of our residents to feel at home here, which is why we offer services unique to our communities, like regular on-site activities, as well as off-site excursions and weekly trips to the grocery store.
TOUR THE VILLAGE AT PARK TERRACE
Take a virtual tour through the video provided or contact us below to set-up a tour of the beautiful Village at Park Terrace community and see our features firsthand.
VILLAGE AT PARK TERRACE AMENITIES
- Outstanding location close to shopping, banks, restaurants, parks and other neighborhood amenities
- Covered entrance portico with 24-hour entry intercom system
- Grand foyer with cozy fireplace
- Elegant central dining room
- Private dining room for special events
- Mini-theatre for movie and TV viewings
- Game, cards, and billiard room
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Computer room with unlimited internet access
- Outdoor patio with tables, chairs, and umbrellas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds perfect for an afternoon stroll
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Mail station with private interior mailboxes
- Two conveniently located elevators
- Resident convenience store
- Coin-free laundry rooms on each floor
- Central air-conditioning
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Carports (additional fee)
- Individual storage areas (additional fee)
- Guest suite for overnight visitors (additional fee)