Welcome ToTHE VILLAGE AT PARK TERRACE
Welcome to the Village at Park Terrace, Muskegon’s premier independent senior living community!
Get In Touch
At the Village at Park Terrace, we’re dedicated to providing you with the spacious accommodations, services, and amenities you need to live the comfortable, independent lifestyle you deserve. For more information on our community, keep scrolling, or jump to your area of interest using the provided links.
About Our Community
When you live at the Village at Park Terrace, you’ll not only have access to your own one or two-bedroom home, but also to all of our community rooms, exciting activities, and premier resident services. And if you’re concerned about the possible necessity of further care in the future, you can rest easy. The Village at Park Terrace is part of one of the highest-rated continuum of care communities in the state. This means that in the event of an acute incident, injury, or event a long-term health issue, you’ll be able to easily transfer your resident to our top-of-the-line Seminole Shores Assisted Living Center just two miles down the road.
At the Village at Park Terrace, we aim to provide the home you want, along with the services you need to maintain the lifestyle you deserve. And we don’t stop there either. We want all of our residents to feel at home here, which is why we offer services unique to our communities, like regular on-site activities, as well as off-site excursions and weekly trips to the grocery store.
The Village at Park Terrace Apartment Amenities
At the Village at Park Terrace, you have the option of not just one and two bedroom apartments, but also cute two-bedroom cottages! When you live here, your home will also feature the following amenities:
- Available barrier-free apartments
- A private balcony or patio
- Window treatments
- A neutral color scheme, perfect for any decorating taste
- Individually controlled air conditioning and gas forced-air heat
- Water, sewer, and trash removal
- Emergency call system located in living area and bathroom
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room and bedroom
- Vinyl flooring through kitchen and bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized frost-free refrigerator, electric range, and garbage disposal
- Cable television hook-ups
The Village at Park Terrace Community Features
When it comes to living at the Village at Park Terrace, it’s good to know that we truly are a community. Each of our residents has full access to our unique community features—allowing you to get out and explore the town, meet other residents in your community, or just relax on our beautiful outdoor patio with a cup of coffee! Some of our community features include:
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Grand foyer with cozy fireplace
- Elegant central dining room
- Private dining room for special events
- Mini-theatre for movie and TV viewings
- Game, cards, and billiard room
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Computer room with unlimited internet access
- Beautifully landscaped grounds perfect for an afternoon stroll
- Outdoor patio with tables, chairs, and umbrellas
- Outstanding location close to shopping, banks, restaurants, parks, and other neighborhood amenities
- Covered entrance portico with 24-hour entry intercom system
- Mail station with private interior mailboxes
- Two conveniently located elevators
- Resident convenience store
- Coin-free laundry rooms on each floor
- Central air-conditioning
- Trash disposal on each floor
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Carports (additional fee)
- Individual storage areas (additional fee)
- Guest suite for overnight visitors (additional fee)
Our Pet Policy
If you’re hoping to bring your furry friend along in the move, you’re in luck! The Village at Park Terrace does allow dogs and cats, so long as they fit certain restrictions on size and type, and can be cared for without assistance from staff. Please note that for security concerns, we do require an additional pet deposit, as well as copies of your pet’s current vaccination records and spay/neuter certificate.
Health and Wellness
- A well-equipped fitness center where you can try out one of the many cardio machines, work on strength training to prevent falls, or practice your physical therapy.
- Regularly scheduled exercise classes to help you stay in shape
- Wellness seminars
- Foot care
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Eyeglass and hearing aid checkups
Out and About Services
- Supermarkets and grocery stores
- Shopping centers, malls, and area department stores
- Other local excursions based on resident request, including nearby parks and senior centers
- Delicious homemade brunch and dinners—Whether you’d just rather go out for dinner, or you haven’t made it to the grocery store this week, the Village at Park Terrace always has hot, homemade options available, served in our elegant dining room. We also offer meal packages as well, if you’d like to take advantage of our wonderful cook on a regular basis.
- Housekeeping—Cleaning can be a hassle, we get it. We offer housekeeping services on a bi-weekly, weekly, or a “spring cleaning” only basis. Feel free to work out a schedule with our friendly housekeeping staff that best suits your needs.
- Laundry service—Have our staff take care of all of your laundry for you, or opt to just have your linens professionally cleaned.
- Handyperson—If you’ve got odd jobs around the apartment you’d like taken care of, whether it’s hanging shelves or putting up picture frames, our on-staff handyperson can take care of your project, big or small.
- Full service barber and beauty salon—There’s nothing better than a new ‘do or a fresh shave, so we make sure those services are always readily available for all of our residents.
And if there’s a service you’re looking for, but haven’t seen on our site, make sure to give us a call! We do our best to accommodate the needs and the wants of each of our residents, and we’ll work with you to make sure you have all of the services you’re looking for.
Events at The Village at Park Terrace
For more precise information on all the happenings and events going on this month at the Village at Park Terrace, make sure to check out our monthly activity schedule, or read up on the community in our regular newsletter, both located below.
The Village at Park Terrace is an independent senior living community that places the happiness and wellbeing of our residents first. That’s why we make sure there’s always something new or exciting happening, whether you’re on-site or off! Our on-site activity calendar features different activities and events every day, and is updated monthly. We also offer off-site excursions and activities where you can explore different points of interest and cultural events going on in the Muskegon community.
Off-site Activities in Muskegon and Surrounding Areas
- Local casino
- Community events
- Theatre performances
- Breakfast or lunch at local restaurants
- Mystery trips
If there’s somewhere you’d like to go on our next off-site excursion, we welcome your recommendations and requests! We do our best to schedule trips that residents regularly request and enjoy.
On-site Activities at The Village at Park Terrace
- Coffee club
- Current events discussion groups
- Movie nights
- Bingo, games, and puzzles
- Bible study
- Quilting groups
- Arts and crafts classes
- Holiday parties and dinners
- Educational programs
- Musical entertainment and programs
- Volunteer opportunities to be busy with a purpose
For more precise information on all the happenings and events going on this month at the Village at Park Terrace, make sure to check out our monthly activity schedule, or read up on the community in our regular newsletter.